Good to the Last Drop!
Platinum® Bond Series Adhesives
NovaLash has the solution to the most common problem with eyelash extensions – longevity and wear.
NovaLash’s Platinum Bond adhesives provide a super strong hold for eyelash extensions. With Platinum Bond adhesive, your clients will only require touch-ups every 4 to even 6 weeks, instead of the average 2 weeks you might be familiar with.
Platinum Bond sets the standard for the eyelash extension industry by providing the extended hold time, flexibility, and a dark, lush, lash line for everyone.
- Extra strength formula
- Holds 2x longer than competing brands
- Oil resistant
- U.S. patent-pending
- Only sold to NovaLash certified professionals
- Packed in a U.S. FDA facility
- ICMAD 2007 Cosmetic Product Innovation of the Year Winner
- No mascara needed
- Safe to immediately shower
- Safe to sauna, workout, sit in the steam room
- Safe to use oils on extensions
- Can be worn indefinitely with monthly touch up appointments
- Dries glossy, rich, dark, black color to enhance the lash line
- Rubberizing agent for flexibility, durability, and longer wear time
How to Store Platinum® Bond Series Adhesives
As a lash artist, it is important to know that cyanoacrylate-based adhesives are sensitive to their environment and require some simple maintenance.
Please review the following tips and information on how to best care for your Platinum Bond adhesive.
- Keep the lid closed tightly at all times. Air enters your bottle each time you open and close it.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut the tip of the adhesive dispenser at an angle.
- Ambient moisture and chemicals in the air affect the consistency.
- After dispensing a drop, be sure to wipe excess adhesive off the angled tip. Then replace the cap.
- Use your adhesive frequently, one bottle at a time. Amount of time lapsed between each use affects the consistency and shelf-life.
- Do Not stock your adhesive, purchase as needed. Cyanoacrylate adhesives change consistencies over time, even when unopened.
- Store in a cool, dry environment within 5° +/– of 77 °F. DO NOT Refrigerate.
Who Qualifies for Platinum® Bond Series Adhesives
How Do I Qualify to Purchase Platinum® Bond or Platinum® Bond High Speed
- A Classic NovaLash Certification qualifies for the purchase ability of Platinum Bond – See how to become NovaLash Certified.
- An Advanced American Volume Certificate qualifies you to purchase Platinum Bond High Speed – Apply for an Advanced American Volume class near you.