My NovaLash journey began in September 2016 when I saw an article in a leading trade magazine. I’ve previously been lashing since 2008 and my first client in my own salon on the 1st of October 2010 was lashes! Reading up, I thought the adhesive, training and support sounded too good to be true so I got myself booked on the next available class. The next few months really changed my business. I lash everyday and my clients absolutely adore their lash visits and the wear they get from them. It’s one of the best investments I’ve ever made for my business. Now with NovaLash I’m thrilled to share my years of lashing wisdom with new aspiring Lash Techs and very excited to convert any existing Lash Techs to the NovaLash family. See you in class!
NovaLash Classic Extension Courses available:
Classes run 10am-6pm with 12.15pm-1pm lunch break.
Has owned her own successful salon, soda beauty & blow dry bar in Bournemouth since 2010. In her free time, Zoe enjoys spending time with her son Drayson and running with her dog, Pickles.
Finalist Professional Beauty Awards Makeup Specialist of the Year 2011 & 2012
Certified NovaLash Trainer 2017
- NovaLash Trainer Training 2017
- NovaLash American Volume Advanced Eyelash Extension Training 2016
- VCTC National Micropigmentation Level Four Qualification 2016.
- SofTap Certification in Micropigmentation 2015. Trained by Jeanette Cunningham at JC Advanced Beauty Academy Editorial Makeup, 2012, The Makeup Show Europe, Berlin, trained by James Vincent
- Spray Tanning Training, 2008
- Eyelash Extension Training, 2007
- Daniel Sandler Cosmetics Training, 2006- 2010, trained by Daniel Sandler
- Fashion Editorial Makeup, 2005, London College of Fashion
- BTEC National Diploma in Beauty Therapy Sciences, 2003- 2005
Facebook: soda beauty & blow dry bar