Ali Alaniz Rivera has over 15 years of experience in the cosmetics and spa industry. She brings forth a plethora of knowledge and skills to her teachings. Her previous work experience and training as a Licensed Esthetician, Makeup Artist, and Outside Skincare & Makeup Sales Consultant has allowed her to go beyond the basics in class. Her determination and eagerness to help students, trainers and college instructors learn the eyelash extension process, makes it an overall success with our teachings. Working out of the corporate office in Houston, Ali is at the heart of NovaLash’s training and customer support programs, which is beneficial for students and trainers. Ali is certified to teach our NovaLash Classic, NovaLash Continuing Education, NovaLash Trainer Program and NovaLash Lash Professor 320-Hour Program. Her teaching experience, first class customer service, professional mannerism and exuding energy makes her a top choice as a Trainer for NovaLash, Inc.
- NovaLash Inc. – Trainer, Buyers Support, Classic & American Volume Advanced Eyelash Extensionist Certifications, May 2010 & 2017
- Texas State Board Eyelash Extension Specialty License, April 2012
- The Euro Institute of Skin Care, May 2005
- International Skin Care Certification in European & Naturopathic Skin Care
- Washington & Texas State Board Esthetician License, May 2005
- University of Houston Clear Lake – Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Marketing, December 2002